30 April 2012

Review by Haiku: Philomath Culture Edition for March/April 2012

Television

Mad Men
Zou bisou bisou.
I see they brought creepy back.
By that I mean Glen.

Game of Thrones
I grade papers through
this show each week but I've seen
many strange bosoms.

Dragnet 1967
Jack Webb was the man,
Los Angeles - the city.
That's where he came in.

Movies

The Men
Speaking of Jack Webb,
he was wheelchair bound and young
in Brando's first flick.

Whisper of the Heart
Whoa, slow your rolls kids,
got a bit ahead of things.
You're in middle school.

Columbo
Oh, just one more thing:
Even young Peter Falk looks
like old Peter Falk.

Tower Heist
Alan Alda as
a jerky rich criminal.
Like I believe that...

Death Race 2000
I don't understand
the cult appeal and yet I
totally get it.

Hoop Dreams
Don't make the mistake
of looking up how things went
after, like I did.

Transylvania 6-5000 
I love Ed Begley
Jr. but this movie is
really quite lousy.

Baseball

Reds climbing back up
standings but Ticketmaster
won't let me go watch.

1 comment:

  1. That fucking last part, hahahahaha.

    "Baseball

    Reds climbing back up
    standings but Ticketmaster
    won't let me go watch."

    ReplyDelete