06 May 2012

Time Travel Baseball - Part 1

Wow, where do I begin?  You're all going to call me crazy, but I just dug up a great news article from the future that I had to share.  Yes, that future, the one which (to our knowledge) has yet to happen has searchable archival newspaper clippings.  Nothing of great consequence - no war coverage or sports results that would be of economic value, so don't ask - but I found a cool article that essentially proves my great-great-great grandson was (will be?) a big baseball fan just like me.

Have a look at the article:



I KNOW!  I'm going to keep digging, see if I can find out more about how things play out for the Donovans.  My successes are few and far between so far - sometimes searching the right keywords in the right databases is more of an art than a science - but here's another treat to hold you over until I have another big break.

The Donovans logo:



The face on that baseball remind you of anyone?  I must have some scruffy genes to pass on to the coming generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment